This bookshelf is used for me to remember what I have read and found inspiring.
Hopefully you will find them inspiring as well.
Entrepreneurship and innovation
- The Innvoator’s Dilemma – Clayton M. Christensen
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers – Ben Horowitz
- Kick-ass – Jesper Buch
- Listen Louder – Jonathan Løw
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Lean Enterprise How High Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale – Jez Humble, Joanne Molesky, Barry O’Reilly
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win – Gene Kim, George Spafford, and Kevin Behr
- The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations – Gene Kim, Jez Humble, and Patrick Debois
- Refactoring: improving the design of existing – Martin Fowler
- Extreme Programming Explained – Kent Beck
- Business Model Generation – Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur
- The Black Swan – The Impact of the Highly Impropable – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Quiet – The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking – Susan Cain